HR support grants for small business
Workforce Connect Fund Overview
This initiative aims to boost investment in industry and community-led projects addressing workforce challenges, including attraction, retention, and participation. It strives for systemic change to enhance outcomes for all stakeholders.
Benefits for Employers
- The Fund supports large-scale projects benefiting employers by providing resources like HR support, IT systems, and mentoring services.
- Employers will access a broader talent pool, fostering diversity and skills development.
- Projects standardise entry-level requirements, streamlining the hiring process
- A network of industry workforce advisors helps employers address workforce gaps and connect with potential labour sources, including other DYJESBT programs.
Apply for Funding
- Large-scale projects can secure funding up to $1 million, with each project to be delivered over a maximum 12-month term.
- Small businesses with an immediate need to new and innovative HR solutions can apply for HR Support Grants up to $5,000 (subject to availability).
To be eligible, your business should meet certain criteria, including having fewer than 20 employees, an annual turnover of less than $10 million, and engagement with an Industry Workforce Advisor.
For more information on the Workforce Connect Fund and how it can benefit your organisation, please download the fact sheet below.